Thursday 1 March 2012

Helen Proudlock


I am currently working on my final major project which is a collection of printed lengths for fashion. The work I have been producing is full of colour, using lots of overprinting and metallics on luxurious fabrics with contrasting patches of jewels, sequins and embroidery. The use of colour is vital to my work and I have a real attention to detail through all aspects of my work from the initial drawing stages through to final designs. I like to keep up to date with current trends and markets and enjoy creating concept boards; this strong starting point is needed to develop a strong collection of designs. When I graduate I want to spend some time doing internships at design studios to learn more about the industry.

Twitter: @HelenProudlock





No comments:

Post a Comment