Wednesday 15 February 2012

Sarah Fleming

I showed an interest in Art from a very early age and I have developed a great passion for Textiles and Surface Design, particularly with Interiors. This is where I would like to pursue a career designing for wallpapers and furnishing fabrics. 

I have developed a highly detailed, tight drawing style which allows me to achieve beautiful, highly informative observational drawings similar to those seen in designs by high end companies that I am very much inspired by. I love to experiment with media such as watercolour, pencils and fine liners, and I have recently secured a sponsorship opportunity with Derwent pencils. I enjoy experimenting with a variety of silk-screen print techniques to create my designs as well as producing hand-rendered designs. 

For my FMP, I will be producing a collection of hand painted and screen printed wallpaper designs



No comments:

Post a Comment